Zamedi - once the second largest city, now ruins on the desert. One of the locations you could visit in The Age of Decadence.
Lore[edit | edit source]
NPC[edit | edit source]
The Tower Interior[edit | edit source]
- You can find the Mysterious artefact on a table and some alchemy components in a chest.
- Go by the stairs to reach the top console.
Top Console checks:
- Examine the image [Intelligence + Lore = 15] and [Lore 7]. Allows you to discover weaknesses in the Guardian and use it as leverage later.
- Try figure out how to use it [Intelligence + Lore = 18]. This check open a portal to Monastery Interior Chamber and there is a second check [Intelligence + Lore = 19] to open a portal to The Temple.
- You can find some boxes on the left corner of the basement. One of the boxes allow you to craft the Bolter - needs a [Lore + Crafting] check and 1 Power Module. Another box allows you to craft The Chopper [Crafting 5].
Items[edit | edit source]
- Tower Ring
- Mysterious artefact
- Dragon's Blood Extract x2
- Bolter (lower level) (needs Lore and Crafting to build) ([Lore + Crafting] check, 14 is enough, maybe lower works)
- The Chopper (needs Crafting: to build)