Often overlooked because they lack power of their mechanically-assisted cousins, throwing weapons make up for their shorter range and power with their greater speed and finesse. A warrior skilled with throwing weapons can literally barrage an opponent with missiles.
Synergy[edit | edit source]
Skill Level[edit | edit source]
- No, it's not the same as dropping the weapon.
- Just keep throwing. You're bound to hit something.
- You can hit a tree 7 times out of 10.
- You're getting better. Any circus would be glad to have you.
- You're getting the hang of it. Keep it up and you might become a good knife thrower one day.
- Better than average. And still alive. Better drink to that because the ‘still alive’ part might change without notice.
- You've become quite deadly with ... well, anything you can throw.
- Your invitation to the House of Flying Daggers is in the mail.
- You can hit a sparrow in the eye from ten yards. Blindfolded.
- You've mastered the fine art of killing people from a safe distance.
Passive[edit | edit source]