For many, the quintessential warrior's weapon. A versatile tool in the hands of a skilled swordsman, variations of the basic design can be found in every culture, from the sickle blades of Kemet to the massive, two-handed cleavers favoured in Ashkaan.
Skill Level[edit | edit source]
- You’re fairly certain that you stab them with the pointy end.
- You’ve added hacking and slashing to your repertoire.
- You've discovered that swinging your sword wildly will only get you so far.
- You’ve learned to hit targets. Most of the time. If they don’t move.
- You’re getting the hang of it. Keep it up and you might become a competent swordsman one day.
- Better than average. And still alive. Better drink to that because the ‘still alive’ part might change without notice.
- You’re good with a sword. A lot of men died to make this dream a reality.
- Few men are as good as you are.
- When you carry a blade, you fear neither men nor demons.
- Come and get some!