From The Age of Decadence Wiki
A mix of different traits, ranging from shrewd awareness to inability to trust, that are most helpful when one deals with people a lot.
Skill Level[edit | edit source]
- You're able to communicate with other primates.
- You’ve discovered that the primates respond better to well-chosen words.
- You've learned to string words together for greater oratory effect.
- You're learned that it’s easy to fool someone who believes everything you say.
- You’ve discovered that people respond best to lies they want to hear.
- You’ve learned to play on people’s fears, honor, ambitions, beliefs, and other useful qualities.
- It’s not a lie if you believe it.
- Some people turn water into wine, you turn lies into truth. Arguably, yours is a more useful talent.
- You will make a great ‘used carts’ salesman.
- Your ability to manipulate people is uncanny. Keep it up and they will burn you for witchcraft.