Imperial Power Armor - rare set of armor from pre-War times.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- It can be acquired in Ganezzar after player accept The Rightful Owner quest in Maadoran Merchants Plaza.
- Comes with non-removable power armor gauntlet (DR 6 shield) when equipped, and cannot wear a helmet.
- Armor has 3 power modes (Apis, Anubis, Horus). They require at least one Power Module installed to use.
- Additional mode Ra can be unlocked with Lore: and all three power tubes installed.
Stats[edit | edit source]
- 0 Tubes : DR 8, Hardness 250, Max AP 10, Armor Penalty 30, Sneak penalty 0, vs CS 50.
- 1 - 3 Tubes: DR 8, Hardness 250, Max AP 20, Armor Penalty 10, Sneak penalty 0, vs CS 50.
Modes[edit | edit source]
- To change modes: right-click on the shield/gauntlet at the bottom of your screen after you have the armor activated, and select the mode you want.
- Apis: +1 - +3 Strength (by number of power tubes inserted)
- Horus: +1 - +3 Dexterity (by number of power tubes inserted)
- Anubis: +1 - +3 Health Regeneration in combat (by number of power tubes inserted)
- Ra: +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +2 Health Regeneration in combat (-5 HP permanently + for activation Lore: needed)