Old Facility - One of the locations you could visit in The Age of Decadence.
Lore[edit | edit source]
The guards[edit | edit source]
When you arrive, you see three Aurelian soldiers camping. They will warn you that the facility is claimed by House Aurelian and that you should leave immediately. You can:
- Сonvince them that you are on their side because you were sent to assess the situation Streetwise: and then Streetwise + Disguise = 9];
- Сonvince them that you are on their side because you are an Aurelian Praetor [Aurelian Praetor background];
- Сonvince them that Maadoran is destroyed and House Aurelian doesn't exist anymore;
- Kill them all. Now climb down into the hole.
The locked door[edit | edit source]
- Craft a key for this lock Crafting: if you passed on the lore check, but you also need Traps: to survive the trap;
- Unlock it with your skills Lockpick: and Traps: to survive the trap;
- blow it off Alchemy: + Crafting:. If you failed in your attempt to explode the door, the passage collapses and you can’t go in anymore;
- go back to the entrance and meet Aurelian engineers that just arrived.
- You can tell them that there is nothing down there, but he will insist in have a look. You need to dissuade them by intimidation Streetwise:, extortion Streetwise + Trading = 10], reputation House Aurelian reputation , bribery Trading: and you pay him 500 imperials, or force, killing them*;
- You can also convince them to open the doors for you with Streetwise:, or reputation House Aurelian reputation .
- If you didn't take off and killed the engineers, when you crawl back to the surface, the guards will ask about them. You can:
- Fool them Streetwise: and then Persuasion + Streetwise = 14]
- Kill them.
- Also, if you didn't take off and didn’t kill the engineers, you can convince the engineers not to seal the place, in case you want to come back Streetwise .
Inside the hangar[edit | edit source]
You will find a console on the ground floor, near the door that was just opened. You need to replace one of the Power Module to open the hatch door. Between the ground floor and the upper floor, you will find some ship logs detailing the battles of the air ship. On the last floor, you will find the ship's control system. To take off the airship and direct it to Ganezzar you need either:
- Use the Jellyfish Artefact and pass a skill test Lore:
- Use the mantra you learned on the palace and pass a skill test Lore:. You can take it off too with the Jellyfish Artefact or the mantra, plus a smaller number Lore:[7?], but the ship will crash before arriving at Ganezzar.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- +12 skill points
- +7 House Crassus reputation