Monastery is one of the locations in the game The Age of Decadence.
Monastery[edit | edit source]
Note - Do not visit until you're ready to face either the raiders or villagers, because the raiders eventually ransack the monestary.
Event[edit | edit source]
This location is unlocked by the The Elixir quest. You will meet the raiders at the bridge waiting to attack the Monastery. By talking to Daneus you can:
- trick them that you are Imperial Guard by passing the following checks: [Impersonate 5], [Streetwise], and [Persuasion + Streetwise]. (+4 civil SP)
- Additionally, you can fight them all
- or you can join them on the attack.
- You can also push them off the cliff by passing [Strength][Dexterity] check.
If you side with the villagers, you can enter the vault by employing [Streetwise] (+1 civil SP). You can pick the locks on a strongbox[Lockpick 6] to get * Amaranthus Extract.
NPC[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- +4 civil SP for tricking the raiders
- +1 civil SP for convincing the vault guards
- +1 civil SP for sneaking into the vault
Items[edit | edit source]
Monastery Interior Chamber[edit | edit source]
- Can be accessed by Portal from The Slums well. Need a Large module from Tiresias or Minaret.
- Portal to Minaret accessed from Inferiae Tower
- You need Lore: and Jar to use Healing Machine