Lore[edit | edit source]
Quick Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Haggle with Feng over the price of the contract.
- Talk to Cassius in Teron Inn
- Decide his fate
- Go for reward
Detailed Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Feng in Feng's House.
- Talk to Cassius in Teron Inn.
- Take him to Lord Antidas
- Lure him to an abandoned house
- Base dialogue: He offers the secrets of transmuting metals.
- Kill him: Begin combat.
- At several points in the dialogue, there are opportunities for a sudden strike (Critical Strike)
-  Success: Kill him instantly and loot as above.
- Scare him into leaving. Intimidate (Strength+Constitution=) or Bodycount:
- He flees Teron completely.
- Convince him to leave Teron (Streetwise)
- Return to Feng for your reward.
- 2 SP plus the agreed-upon gold.
- Feng offers Galbo's Ring.
Note that if you don't kill Cassius, Feng will run away to serve as advisor to Meru, influecing your impression when you meet him.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 SP
Feng[edit | edit source]
- 50-100 Imperials
- Word of Honor Reputation +1
- Galbo's Ring Quest
- Raise skills (Trading, Streetwise, Persuasion 15 SP total)
Cassius[edit | edit source]
- Word of Honor Reputation -1
- Raise skills (Lore,Crafting,Etiquette 15 SP total)
- Blue Steel - 1 lbs (Optional)
- Steel - 2 lbs (Optional)
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Even if your Critical Strike skill isn't at 3, choosing the option will leave Cassius at "Wounded" for the start of the fight.
- It is possible to get skill training from both Feng and Cassius by choosing the Streetwise or Persuasion option after luring Cassius to the abandoned house, and letting him leave town (even if your Streetwise is high enough to see he intends otherwise). Then telling Feng that Cassius is no longer a problem and training with him. When you go to the Teron Palace, you're invited in to be kicked out of town. Persuasion: to convince them to let you stay, and work your reputation with House Daratan up to 10, and Cassius will train you inside his castle room.