From The Age of Decadence Wiki
The art of creating a different persona by modifying manners and appearance. It comes in handy when being yourself isn't enough, but may require an extensive wardrobe.
Skill Level[edit | edit source]
- Disguise? That's what fools do during carnivals!
- The neighbour's children really liked it when you pretended to be a bear.
- A little acting can go a long way to convince people.
- You've discovered that you have a talent for imitating accents and impersonating people.
- You've realized that the devil is in the details - nobody likes a two-bit character.
- It's more than disguise - it's a performance art.
- You could fool your own mother, if you have time to prepare.
- You can transform into any character at a moment's notice.
- Being anyone, anytime, anywhere - that is true freedom.
- You've mastered the art of impersonating people.
References[edit | edit source]