One of the earliest weapons known to man, the hammer is designed for a simple purpose: to bludgeon your opponents to death. Powerful blows from a hammer have been known to knock even the strongest men from their feet.
For each point invested in hammer, you get these attack bonus: 1 for dagger - 1 for sword - 3 for axe - 1 for spear.
- Give it a swing. How hard can it be?
- Your uncoordinated swipes throw you wildly off balance.
- You're discovered that swinging your hammer wildly will only get you so far.
- If only they would stand still, eh?
- Countless hours spent hammering on armor and shields have helped to develop a fluid swing.
- Your straightforward attacks are savage, but leave you wide open for a gutting.
- Short, vicious chops smash helmets and skulls and keep professional killers on their heels.
- You welcome heavily armored prey. Few are quick enough to dodge, and the dead weight they carry offers scant protection from your doomhammer.
- The trail of broken skulls and savagely dented metal you leave in your wake speaks of your skill.
- You've mastered the art of crushing skulls.
For other passives, see Weapons.
% chance to dent opponent's armor by 2 DR. - this conflicts with the documentation on "Weapons" - will clarify.