From The Age of Decadence Wiki
The art of axe-wielding has remained virtually unchanged since the dawn of time, combining strength, momentum and a weighted wedge of metal to cleave flesh, bone and even shields.
Skill Level[edit | edit source]
- Give it a swing. How hard can it be?
- Your uncoordinated swipes throw you wildly off balance.
- You're discovered that swinging your axe wildly will only get you so far.
- If only they would stand still, eh?
- Countless hours spent felling trees and men have helped to develop a fluid swing.
- Your straightforward attacks are savage, but leave you wide open for a gutting.
- Short, vicious chops cleave skulls and keep professional killers on their heels.
- You welcome heavily armored prey. Few are quick enough to dodge, and the dead weight they carry offers scant protection from your axe blade.
- The carnage you create with an axe is appalling. Blood spurts when shocked foes strike out at you with limbs they no longer possess.
- You've mastered the art of axe fighting.
References[edit | edit source]