Al-Akia is one of the locations in the game The Age of Decadence.
Al-Akia[edit | edit source]
Al-Akia is ancient temple once used to pour the essence of a god into a human vessel. Players will have the opportunity to visit the temple if they cooperate with Lord Meru. In many games, Al-Akia will not be accessible.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Upon arrival, talk to the Loremaster and 6 Aurelian soldiers will appear. You can attack them or try to argue with them. If you try to argue with them, the tests are: 1) [Streetwise + Charisma]; 2) [Streetwise + Charisma] or [Persuasion + Lore]; and 3) [Streetwise + Charisma] or [Persuasion + Streetwise] (> 15).
- After that, you must return to Ganezzar and talk with Meru. He will set another expedition to go there in person. This time you will get in the building.
- The locked door needs [Lockpick 6] to open. However, you can get to the same area by using the stairs next to this door. You will have to deal with a Scolopendra, either by attacking it, [Sneak] or [Critical Strike]. The facilities behind this door have some sets of notes about important events placed here and the Aegis of the Magi in a metal casket, if you pass a [Lore] check.
- The chamber in which Meru will perform the ritual. You can either help him [Lore] or sabotage the ritual.
- If you sabotage the ritual, you will be able to explore the other part of the second floor. There is a door in the way passing by the stairs, to the left. It can be opened by [Strength] or [Alchemy 5]. Go up the stairs and find the remains of someone with a Qantari Sword. You need [Sword 5] to recognize the item and be able to pick it up.
NPC[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]